As avid Esports fans, we were deeply dissatisfied with the lack of active audience engagement during live Esports matches.
We believe that spectating Esports ought to be an interactive, engaging and empowering experience that converts the passive spectator into an active audience by enabling fans to participate, and to feel included and involved, in the epic moments during the course of a live Esports match.
It is with this founding proposition that motivates and drives our conviction for our business and that shapes the concepts for our 'Games', which we invent, develop and provide as 'Audience Engagement Marketing Solutions'.
We partner, collaborate and work with Brand Owners, Video Game Developers and Publishers, Competition and Tournament Organizers, and Venue Owners to provide a differentiated and gamified audience engagement solution as part of their acquisition, activation, retention and monetization strategy.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer who has excellent complex solving skills, technical knowledge and expertise in managing cloud infrastructure, and experienced with managing deployment processes.
- Strategic and technical knowledge across cloud service providers, primarily Amazon Web Services. Be the “go-to” for design and implementation execution, and operational discipline for Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Configuration Management, and Cloud Automation
- Works with business units’ product development and infrastructure vendors as well as the other IT technical teams to ensure high-quality solutions.
- Ensure implementation of governance, and security measures around product offerings
- Work on resource capacity planning across environments and optimize to ensure effective use of resources, from cloud to human.
- Act as a mentor to others who fulfill infrastructure and operational capabilities with people in all BCG regions to ensure consistent Infrastructure services delivery and availability around the world.
- Participate in the managed service provider interactions and coordination of issues. Scope of services include:
- Primarily Linux Operating System
- Virtualization platform
- Web-based Application services
- Intermediate TCP/IP Protocol and network troubleshooting and implementation
- Cloud Computing – AWS
- IIS knowledge
- Incident and Problem Management for escalations
- Change Management for all infrastructure elements
- Maintain and develop technical documentation and diagrams
- Provides cross-coverage to other Worldwide Engineering Team members
- AWS DevOps Engineer Certification
- 2+ years of AWS administration
- 2+ years of Linux environment
- 2+ years of Continuous integration and Continuous delivery
- 2+ years of Docker
- 2+ years of Jenkins
- 2+ years of Kubernetes
- 2+ years of Openshift
- 2+ years as DevOps in a complex production environment
- Fluency in Amazon Web Services, including virtual machines, databases, security, and networking
- Fluency in Amazon Web Services PaaS (RDS, etc.)
- Experience on CI/CD AutoScaling, Alerts and Monitoring, ELK stack, Jaegar, etc
- Experience with Ansible and/or Chef, OpsWorks in production environments with many nodes.
- Experience source code control systems (Git) and CI/CD tools & frameworks (Jenkins, Gitlab, Spinnaker, ELK, Grafana)
- Experience building and deploying and highly automated, scalable and maintainable infrastructure.
- Familiarity with application & infrastructure monitoring tools, application performance management tools and familiarity with operational analytics
- Awareness of IT security best practices
- Knowledge of hosting large-scale web services in Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, ELB, RDS, Route53, IAM, CFT, Security Groups, S3)
- Knowledge in principles of Cloud Computing (AWS)
- Knowledge of IP Services (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking and TCP/IP
- Knowledge and Awareness of Microservices Infrastructure Patterns
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Provisioning: Terraform, AWS CloudFormation a plus
- Spinnaker experience is a big plus
- Service Mesh: Istio experience is a big plus
Our Technical Stack: https://stackshare.io/tokigames/tokigames-tech