Client Sales Associate
Position is located in Columbus, OH
The Client Sales Associate is responsible for creating and building meaningful client relationships, identifying partnership opportunities and maintaining a pipeline of prospective business within the video game and esports industries. In addition to business outreach, individuals in this role will be responsible for developing and facilitating the proposal process, including product packaging, budget development, contract proposals, and client or project presentations.
- Deepen the prospective business pipeline through tactical and consistent outreach, establishing meaningful relationships, and leveraging existing industry connections.
- Manage publisher and industry relations, facilitating critical and strategic relationships.
- Lead the creation and formulation of proposals, working cross-functionally with various key stakeholders tying project components together.
- Create and ideate on proposals and presentation materials and templates.
- Assist in defining roles and responsibilities, scope of work, and milestones for proposals and projects with input from key stakeholders.
- Establish communication processes, focusing on tracing and reporting on the status of proposal components (including details and deadlines).
- Actively identify industry standards and trends, applying key learnings to current and prospective clients, projects, and business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to demonstrate a deep, expressive understanding and passion for esports and video games (esports ecosystems and broadcasts strongly preferred).
- Frequent ability to travel.
- 3-5 years of successful business development or sales experience (meaningful relationships within the video game and esports industries strongly preferred).
- 3-5 years of direct experience in supporting the development of business proposals or presentations in a related industry or field.
- Proven ability to leverage existing relationships in the video game and esports industries.
- Experience in developing new and creative marketing techniques, using and applying market data research to overall business development strategies.
- Capable of working in a start-up, fast paced, growing environment.
- Remarkable technical, organizational, time management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to be highly collaborative, solution-oriented, and resilient.
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with a drive for results, collaboration, and seeing a project through from start to finish.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in event production or related field.
- Degree in Business Development or related field.
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume to the email attached to the apply button.