Position is located in Columbus, OH
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for overseeing basic accounting procedures, processes, and records management. This includes, but is not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoice management, travel and expense reporting.
- Perform day to day accounts receivable functions, including: creating and issuing monthly client invoices, tracking and billing event production costs.
- Perform day to day accounts payable functions, including: remitting vendor payments, tracking costs against appropriate budgets, maintaining and reporting on master transaction detail, purchasing supplies and services for daily operations and client events, reconciling company accounts.
- Assist in the creation, implementation, and execution of finance coding best practices.
- Assist with creating financial reporting, establishing streamline communication with key stakeholders.
- Identify and address transactional needs of the payables and receivables processes.
- Work cross-functionally, facilitating and maintaining general accounting systems, procedures, and policies.
- Assist in travel management and expense report tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated accounting or finance experience.
- 1-3 years of direct experience in account payables and receivables.
- Experience or understanding in financial statement reporting.
- Proficiency in budget management and fiscal compliance.
- Proficiency with accounting software (Quickbooks, Sage, or Netsuite).
- Capable of working in a start-up, fast paced, growing environment.
- Remarkable technical, organizational, time management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with a drive for results, collaboration, and seeing a project through from start to finish.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in Event Production or related field.
- A passion for esports and video games.
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume to the email attached to the apply button below.