Position located in Columbus, OH
The Activation Specialist is responsible for day to day design and coordination of custom production experiences. Individuals in this role are responsible for the conceptualization, design strategy, creative, and execution management of activation proposals.
- Lead the conceptualization, planning, budgeting, and execution of custom experiences for internal projects and client activations.
- Coordinate the production workflow, forecast staffing needs, manage vendors and labor to ensure execution.
- Maintain design strategy by working with designers and fabricators to execute creative vision.
- Manage communication internally, and from clients, gathering feedback and ensuring that design vision and goals are aligned pre-production and expectations are met post-production.
- Work with event production managers during build-out to ensure that design direction and any scenic initiatives are executed within operational capacity.
- Be proficient in experiential technologies and event activation design trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Frequent ability to travel.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experiential design work within events, booth activations, or projects.
- 1-3 years of experience with creating, reading, and building event floorplans and event layouts.
- 1-3 years of experience with proven ability and understanding in managing vendors within event activation design and construction.
- Ability to design cutting edge creative productions and see them through post-production.
- Remarkable technical, organizational, time management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with a drive for results, collaboration, and seeing a project through from start to finish.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with computer-aided design (CAD), VectorWorks, or related software.
- Certification in design, production, or related field.
- A passion for esports and video games.
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume to the email attached to the apply button below.