We are a growing team of innovators—engineers, gamers, and designers. NextGenTM helps companies scale and grow their businesses through precision technology outsourcing and marketing services.
Our key focus is on the gaming and other industries, looking to transform their businesses by use of next generation technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, esports, marketing that leads to gamification and innovative ways to monetize from your customers.
We transform your customer to “raving fans” by these personalized and targeted services.
We have a brand new software development center and in state of the art facility in Mumbai, Neelkanth IT Park, Vidyavihar - West, with a goal to scale and support our growing business.
We are looking for experienced UX/UI Designers.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for engineers who express themselves deeply and speak clearly. Working on early-stage products excites you and you love collaborating with the product team to find the best solutions for the product - this is a team game that we can only win together. If you are passionate about gaming, Esports and working with the latest technologies, you will have a blast working at NextGenTM.
You will be:
- Shipping features both on frontend and backend on a daily level
- Planning and collaborating on features with product managers, designers and engineers
- Writing technical specifications and doing code reviews
What we expect:
- Team Player, ability to work with a global team with passion and high energy.
- 3+ Years of Software User Experience and/or Information Architecture experience at consumer-focused technology company.
- Top tier User Experience, Testing, Research and Information Architecture skills.
- Focused and dedicated to how software products “function” and how users move through the experience to accomplish their goals.
- Strong, proven skill in creating wireframes and other common UX design artifacts. With a deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product UX: focused on ensuring a unified experience across products.
- Obsessive attention to detail and ability to conceptualize multi-state, multi-path interaction systems and to consistently capture edge-cases.
- Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing wireframe and flow variations. And an ability and willingness to quickly produce multiple concepts.
- Excellent communication and organization skills. And can produce clear and descriptive documentation for implementation targeted to a variety of roles and personality types: Experience working closely with engineers, product managers, and visual UI designers.
- Understands interaction design fundamentals and UI design best practices (for collaboration with the UI designer.) Understands what is possible in modern Android, iOS, and web development; and the design and interaction patterns and trends within each.
- Has experience conducting and coordinating remote- and in-person user research using a variety of methodologies, and documenting the results and findings.
- Has experience using prototyping and user testing practices to understand usability of concepts and to learn and iterate on the UX design.
- Familiarity with agile software development and lean UX processes. Bonus if you have experience designing UX for native consumer-facing apps; interactive game or content experiences; larger touch screens and/or TV interfaces.
- Exists on the cutting edge of UX design – and pushes our user research, testing, and design infrastructure and practices.
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Experience with designing and implementing backends for scalable web applications
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with designing and working with APIs
- You know your way around Git
- You are motivated, self driven and lead by example
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must)
- Strong analytical thinking and comfortable with decision making
- Curious by nature and want to know how things work from product perspective
- You are comfortable working and jumping in wherever is needed
- Worked in a startup environment before
- You are passionate about games.
- A chance to work with one of the hottest companies in esports and blockchain space
- Work as part of a talented, successful team
- Opportunity to lead and build your team
Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Link to Github or StackOverflow account if you have them
- CV and LinkedIn with links to projects
We are looking forward to hearing from you!