Major League Gaming is looking for a Studio Program Manager to join their team. This person will collaborate across multiple franchise teams and operational sites to successfully execute programs from our studio in Columbus. They will be highly organized and detail oriented. They will need to manage internal and external facing tasks and program milestones. They will be responsible for intaking needs of a production and selecting/hiring the appropriate vendors and contractors to execute on the broadcast. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of production workflows.
- Responsible for vendor selection and contractor hiring for live broadcasts and events out of the studio.
- Develop and manage program needs in conjunction with IP stake holders.
- Develop and maintain program documentation to allow for programs to seamlessly move into the Columbus studio.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders regarding budget tracking and assisting in making appropriate value driven decisions.
- Collaborate with various groups across MLG to ensure proper documentation and tracking
- Assist studio staff with program execution as needed, standardizing workflows and processes.
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- Develop planning processes with all programs planning to produce events at the Columbus studio, setting the standards and best practices on an individual program basis.
- Work closely with facilities staff and management as well as broadcast and production teams for continuity of quality and standards for all events.
- Monitor for and evaluate systems and processes for inefficiencies and refinements.
- Assist in the development of personal to manage the current Blizzard Arena and for future expansion.
- 5+ years of programn management/production experience
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. MS Project.)
- A business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for video games and esports
- Experience managing vendor selection and contractor hiring for large scale productions
- Ability to develop and execute show rundowns with production crews and show-calling / broadcast producer experience
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.