Over the past 30 years at Codemasters, we have consistently developed innovative and successful award-winning racing games. Our Birmingham studio has a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning racing games such as the F1 franchise, and these titles embody our cornerstones of passion, quality, continuous innovation, and an all-encompassing ambition to be the world leader in what we do.
Working in a passionate close-knit team that ensures your voice doesn’t get lost in the crowd, you will deliver ‘AAA’ racing games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions.
Join our talented and experienced team now to re-invent and shape Codemasters’ most ambitious racing title ever, from its inception to a genre-defining experience. Our mission is to be the world’s number one racing games developer – so if you share our ambition, please join us for the road ahead.
A character fit for this role would be someone who is a problem solver, a self-motivated person who pays attention to detail and has strong team working skills along with a true passion for games.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a project management role
- Understanding of project management techniques and methodologies
- Knowledge of eSports
- Work with key stakeholders to define the product’s eSports strategy.
- Plan the delivery of all aspects of the eSports strategy.
- Oversee the budget for all eSports activities.
- Work with the game team to schedule and deliver new features to enhance the eSports experience.
- Coordinate with our web and marketing teams to ensure timely delivery of supporting eSports web content
- Liaise with the licensor and third parties to determine commercial and practical responsibilities for the eSports events
- Provide support to our gaming community to allow them to promote eSports activity and drive participation from players of all skill levels.
- Support all groups involved in eSports delivery to ensure that these are delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality
- Familiarity with the racing genre
- Traditional and modern broadcasting techniques