As a key contributor in Overlord Media (a FACEIT owned company) you'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of eSports. No two days will be the same and on any given day you may find yourself leading partner negotiations, devising strategies, running eSports championships or working with our team to devise ever more exciting eSports entertainment experiences.
Short term, you'll help us engage on a deeper level with players, teams, and brands. Long term, your role will encompass league operations, player, team & influencer relationship management, content and event production, business development, marketing, branding, and more.
Applicants should be aware that the successful individual will be required to travel frequently to tournaments overseas.
- Manage relationships with professional organizations, teams, and players;
- Work with players and teams to identify issues and work internally with the appropriate teams to resolve or address these complaint;
- Coordinate pro-player / pro-team logistics for all events and tournaments by working with teams and internally to organize games, travel, scheduling and tournaments;
- Design and run various tournaments by establishing competitive structure/league play;
- Evolve the competitive scene, always looking for new competitive structures and innovative ways for competition;
- Take a proactive stance on ensuring that the competitive scene is a respectful community;
- Manage team of admins and their logistics.
Skills & Experience
- Experience within, and a strong passionate for eSports. Must be in-touch with eSports culture and trends;
- Preferred candidates will have an extensive network of contacts in the pro-player scene;
- Strong technical knowledge of hardware, such as PCs and other gaming consoles;
- History of creating and managing tournaments (formats, live admin, composition);
- Have the confidence to raise issues with teams and firmly enforce rules where necessary, in a manner that enables you to maintain your close professional relationship with the players;
- Serve as primary contact for the teams throughout the duration of a league or tournament;
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong planning, prioritization, and project management competencies;
- Confident working autonomously while always pulling for the results of the larger team;
- Communication, record keeping, and time management are key skills for this role.
- Offices 5 minutes from Piccadilly Circus station;
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Pension Plan;
- Lunch provided daily and a kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!).