The Compensation Analyst will report to the Senior Manager, Compensation supporting Activision Publishing, and work closely with other members of the Compensation Team, Global Shared Service Operations and Technology professionals, and HR Business Partners and Recruiters supporting the client groups.
- Analyze compensation program development and establish evaluation criteria in partnership with HR Generalists.
- Participate in and utilize data from market compensation surveys to conduct competitive market analyses and pay program assessments.
- Administer the annual merit planning, bonus, and equity processes
- Assist with preparation of compensation-related communication to employees, which may include annual merit/bonus/equity award letters.
- Evaluate market and economic trends to recommend adjustments to salary ranges, geographic differentials, merit and promotion budgets, in addition to maintaining compensation infrastructure.
- Develop training materials for use by HR Generalists and Recruiters.
- Drive process improvement across Activision Publishing compensation programs.
- Research compensation topics and issues, proposing programmatic changes and providing analysis as necessary.
- 2-5 years of experience in the compensation area
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other quantitative field preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is critical and proficiency with PowerPoint is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A functional knowledge of statistics, as applied to a business environment, is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-directed, creative, organized, detail-oriented, results-driven individual, with a high commitment to quality and accuracy.
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment
Great Games Start with Great People!
This is a significant time in our company’s history – and one of the most exciting times to join us!
Activision Blizzard, Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) is one the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and sits at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. Activision Blizzard is a member of the S&P 500, and is recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world with over 9,600 employees, and its games are played in 196 countries.
Activision Blizzard develops and publishes games based on some of the most beloved entertainment franchises, including Call of Duty®, Destiny, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, StarCraft®, Diablo®, Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™, Overwatch®, Candy Crush™, Farm Heroes™, Pet Rescue™ and Bubble Witch™. What makes Activision Blizzard unique is our highly-focused approach and concentration on opportunities to create breakthrough entertainment experiences. In 2016 we generated revenue of $6.61 billion and operating income of $2.32 billion. We're composed of three main operating units: Blizzard Entertainment, Activision Publishing and King Digital Entertainment. We operate some of the most talented development studios on the planet, including Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games, and Toys for Bob. We also operate Major League Gaming, a business devoted to eSports and competitive gaming, and Activision Blizzard Studios, which creates original film and television content based on our library of globally-recognized intellectual properties. In 2016, we announced the establishment of professional sports leagues for Overwatch and Call of Duty, which will combine Activision Blizzard’s eSports pedigree with the best practices of professional sports.
We believe in developing talent across the organization and at all levels through a variety of development opportunities, including on-the-job development, mentor relationships and formal training. We are big believers that the most meaningful professional growth often happens through stretch-assignments and special projects, but we also offer some great employee development experiences. Additionally, we view ourselves as a community of people who love to have fun together, and our employee camaraderie is fueled by our passion for our products, our industry and future opportunities for the company and its people.