Activision Blizzard has been writing video game history since 1979. Our portfolio, developed by our incredibly talented teams, includes some of the strongest franchises in all of entertainment (including Call of Duty, Destiny, Skylanders, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and Candy Crush). Our entertainment network has more than 500 million monthly active users in over 200 countries, and we’re continuing to expand our capabilities across new platforms, genres, audiences and geographies.
Through our five key operating units; Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital Entertainment, Activision Blizzard Studios and Media Networks, Activision Blizzard is combining video games on console, PC and mobile, together with eSports and TV & film, as we continue to be one of the most influential and successful interactive entertainment companies in the world.
Our road to victory begins with Talent!
The IT Support Specialist II at Activision Blizzard is responsible for end user computing support including Windows based computers, mobile devices and peripherals, along with some basic system administration tasks. They will work with multiple teams to manage and resolve incoming support tickets across the globe. Qualified candidates need to be self-starters, able to operate in a highly dynamic environment, and have concise execution during times of high stress.
- Utilize Centralized Helpdesk system for support problems and requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware related issues.
- Maintain user’s desktop and laptop systems.
- Support Windows 10 (and Mac operating systems a plus)
- Support AV conference rooms and meeting requests.
- Perform installations, adds, moves, and changes for PCs, monitors, printers and related peripherals
- Support on-site and remote users
- Setup and support all company events
- Provide end user onboarding and training
- Deploy Desktop images to workstations and laptops.
- User account management through Active Directory and Exchange Console
- Monitor uptime and performance of systems
- Resolve IT Infrastructure servers and service related Tier 1 problems
- Deploy and configure virtual servers through automation tools
- Work with vendors to fully support any physical server infrastructure
- Adhere to global standards in IT processes (account management, permissions, naming convention, etc.)
- Create and maintain detailed IT documentation for applications / solutions
- 4+ years IT experience in a support, and/or project based environment
- Minimum 2-years experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, EMC (Exchange Management Console), Outlook Web Access and Office 365
- Ability to work multiple incidents and effectively manage resolution of tickets
- Innate understanding of urgency and the escalation of issues quickly when appropriate
- Strong Analytical/Troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Flexible schedule. Able to work daytime, evening or weekend shifts when required.
- Ability to work without daily guidance
- Work with all types of people and ability to communicate with a broad spectrum of individuals
- Customer service orientated, with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
Our office is located in Wharf 10, Pyrmont – close to Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, King Street Wharf and The Star. We share this beautiful waterfront position with some of the world’s leading corporate and creative brands. With only a 10-minute walk to the heart of the Central Business District, we are well located for public transport links and local parking options are also nearby. Our loft style workspace offers Sydney Harbour views with plenty of natural light. Games areas, professional coffee machine, fresh fruit & breakfast items are all supplied, with plenty of places to sit and enjoy lunch or coffee. Smart/Casual business attire - no business suits or ties to be seen!
* The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.