Activision Blizzard has been writing video game history since 1979. Our portfolio, developed by our incredibly talented teams, includes some of the strongest franchises in all of entertainment (including Call of Duty, Destiny, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and Candy Crush). Our entertainment network has more than 500 million monthly active users in over 200 countries, and we’re continuing to expand our capabilities across new platforms, genres, audiences and geographies.
Through our five key operating units; Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital Entertainment, Activision Blizzard Studios and Media Networks, Activision Blizzard is combining video games on console, PC and mobile, together with eSports and TV & film, as we continue to be one of the most influential and successful interactive entertainment companies in the world.
Our road to victory begins with Talent!
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties*:
- As a member of the trade Marketing and Sales team of Activision France, the intern will assist the team on the following missions:
- Participate to retail products launches
- Collaborate with creation agencies
- Manage the game contests
- Introduce products on shows or commercial interviews
- Help organizing tradeshows
- Competitive intelligence and benchmark
- Sales analytics
- Operations reporting
- Meeting planning
- Student Business School or Master 2 University with a very good level of English
- Dynamism, Flexibility
- Strong videogame culture
- Good Office knowledge: powerpoint and excel in particular
Our French office is based in Levallois, 20 minutes from the “Champs Elysées” and 5 minutes from Paris. As well as an onsite canteen, the office is conveniently surrounded by amenities such as a bakery, a pharmacy, various restaurants and bars and also a large shopping mall with many boutique shops. The subway station is a few steps away from the building and takes you straight to St Lazare, one of the biggest stations in central Paris. Alternatively, the train station is about a 20 minute walk.
* The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.