Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A EXCEPTIONAL * Senior Producer who can also act as Live Game Lead * (Competitive Salary)
We create competitive real-time team multiplayer games that can be played in four-minute sessions - coffeebreak eSports.
Our first game, Forces of Freedom (think “World of Tanks” crossed with “SOCOM”), has already attracted more than 25 million players in Early Access and we intend on making it a genre-defining entertainment product that can be enjoyed for the years to come.
You’ll love it here if you:
- Enjoy working with great, kind, hardworking people in a pleasant, friendly atmosphere.
- Get along with people, love to share, teach, learn and most importantly get stuff done while aiming for perfection.
- Want to think creatively and challenge conventions while creating a phenomenal, community-driven product that millions of people enjoy.
- Value ownership and the ability to contribute without any bureaucracy.
- Share our passion for games.
- Want to become a part of something great, a team which is growing and appreciates the people that make things happen.
As a freshly funded Series A company, we are able to provide growth opportunities in a bureaucracy-free environment to both talented and experienced individuals as well as competitive salaries and attractive equity components.
We are looking for a Senior Producer who can also act as Live Game Lead when Forces of Freedom is globally launched. This is a pivotal role with significant ownership and influence.
You will be responsible for planning with a typical key focus on time but also a strong awareness and ability to balance all corners of the development triangle.
You will support the team and all disciplines to be aware of where they are, where they need to go and how they will get there on time and to the quality levels needed to realise the amazing potential that Forces of Freedom has.
You will own development processes, identifying the most suitable methodologies for the team and game, through to team retrospectives and strong feedback loops. Strong facilitation skills are required to help everyone contribute. You will ensure everyone is aware of the short and long term goals of the game and how they can positively impact this.
The ability to spot blockers, team difficulties and the ability to quickly support the resolution of issues is key. You will be strong at ensuring dependencies are recognised, documented appropriately and communicated. You will be consistent in sharing production status updates and development metrics back to the team and leadership. You are able to react and make decisions quickly and independently but also escalate issues where need be.
You will have a passion for building games. You will be a team builder and mentor at heart : )
- Architect: Help define the shape of Forces of Freedom, its features and enable the game to evolve with community and data feedback.
- Planner: Be a central figure in the Lead Group, deciding on what our release/update goals are, team focus, backlog management with detailed production/resource plans.
- Process: Create processes suitable for the game and team, strive for consistency and speed. Adapt where need be, be aware of change and team impact.
- Communication: Ensure all disciplines and the wider company are always aware of the current development status and any blockers that might slow us down if not dealt with. Present this in clear reporting or verbal communication.
- Push for synchronised development efforts and quickly support the team recalibrate when a change of direction is needed.
- Embed the product vision and our direction into all members of the team.
- Updates: Own the update pipeline, striving for timely and high-quality updates.
Required Skills & Experience
- A Senior Project Manager / Producer, someone who has delivered multiple titles through to Live Operations.
- Experienced in multiple development methodologies and able to interpret and adapt these to suit the team, from Agile SCRUM, Kanban to Waterfall. A calming influence, highly organised and able to analyse and find the decision.
- Great at verbal, written communication at all levels of a team. Confident and effective 1:1 and as part of a larger group.
- A collaborator and facilitator.
- Mobile game development experience.
- Become a part of something great and join a team which is growing and appreciates the people that make things happen.
- As a freshly funded Series A company, we are able to provide growth opportunities in a bureaucracy-free environment to both talented and experienced individuals as well as competitive salaries and attractive equity components.
Become a part of something great and join a team which is growing and appreciates the people that make things happen.
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Livestream Community Manager
21 hours ago by Rainforest Foundation US
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
21 hours ago by Esports Integrity Commission
Paid • Intermediate • Part Time
Head of Business Development
8 hours ago by VY Esports
Santa Monica (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Motion Graphics Designer
10 hours ago by Immortals Gaming Club (IGC)
Los Angeles (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time