Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
Do enjoy watching hours of video game related content? Maybe you are particularly interested in a few streamers or creators, or have a go-to series on YouTube. Nevertheless, Carolina Gaming is opening our doors and inviting you to work inside the video gaming industry with our company.
Carolina Gaming is searching for 3-5 experienced and qualified Content Recruiters to help build out our network of content creators.
Our perfect applicant is:
- A creative visionary and gamer
- Passionate about video games
- A respected community member
- A leader
- Committed to contributing to something bigger than ones self
We believe to fulfill the duties of this position to the best of ones ability, they must display the qualities above and show us why they are a perfect fit to work within our company.
Content Recruiters day-to-day tasks & responsibilities overview:
- Searching for world-class creators who you believe are a good fit for Carolina Gaming
- Works with prospective individuals and facilitates the acquisition of new content creators
- Develops and establish connections with prospective individuals
- Educate prospects on Carolina Gaming (material provided)
- Previous recruiting experience in esports
- Above Average understanding of online entertainment (specific to video games)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- 18+ years of age
Bonuses that will help you stand out
- Proven ability to lead (included on your resume or cover letter)
- Previous experience in esports in a role of similar material duty
- A known and established personality in the esports industry
- Ability to think against the grain and create new and exciting waves in the industry
- Close proximity to, or in, the Carolina's
If you believe that Carolina Gaming is the right fit for you, we welcome you to apply. This position will work directly with our management and will play a crucial role in developing Carolina Gaming into the brand it is destined to become. Our goal is to create something new, and exciting, that our community can instantly identify with in gaming and we hope you'll become apart of that with us.
Carolina Gaming applicants are strongly encouraged to include a Cover Letter for any application submitted. This will not only help your application stand out, it will allow our hiring team to get to you know you better and understand why you believe you are fit to work with Carolina Gaming in your respective capacity.
*Applicants will be contacted if our hiring team believes you are a fit. If you do not receive any response from Carolina Gaming in 5-7 business days, we are likely not interested in working with you for this particular position. However, we invite you to explore the many opportunities Carolina Gaming has to offer and hope you join us in some capacity moving forward!*
This job has been closed. Either the position has been filled or it is no longer active.
Director of Influencer Acquisition
6 days ago by PowerSpike
New York City (New York), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Head of Sponsorship Sales, Europe (Berlin/London)
12 days ago by ReKTGlobal, Inc.
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Korean / English Translator
14 hours ago by Washington Justice
Arlington (Virginia), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
Public Relations Specialist
17 hours ago by iBUYPOWER
Industry (California), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time