Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
We’re Checkpoint - a fast-growing startup that’s offering a complete overview of the state of the gaming & gaming advertising industry for brands, esports teams, streamers and viewers.
Checkpoint monitors and analyses data to inform brands, esports teams and streamers about the state of industry and supports them in creating outstanding content that speaks to gaming audiences. Checkpoint.GG simplifies and enhances the viewing experience for fans by enriching a games’ hub and channels.
We’re a small team who all share the same passion for the gaming industry and the products we’ve created, and we’re looking for an equally passionate person who can help drive the development plans forward. You will be part of a 3 person team with the opportunity for professional development as our team grows.
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end JS programming. You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside UI/UX designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, have good organisational skills and attention to detail.
Current technologies we use; EmberJS, NodeJS (Express & HAPI), MySQL, AWS Lambda, Kubernetes.
- Help develop our web platform APIs & from the ground up
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Designing databases and data storage structures
- Deploy production code
Skills And Qualifications
- Familiarity with back-end languages (e.g. NodeJS, C#, Java, Python), databases (e.g. MySQL, NoSQL, Redis), and UI/UX design.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and LESS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience building / using RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Portfolio or samples of past work / projects
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure & console.
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Front End Developer (React, CS:GO)
14 days ago by PureSkill.gg
Paid • Senior • Part Time or Freelance
Junior Esports Producer #URGENT
13 hours ago by GINX Esports TV
Paid • Junior • Full Time
Associate Program Manager
13 hours ago by Overwatch League
Irvine (California), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Senior Technical Project Manager (Hardware)
13 hours ago by ASTRO Gaming
San Francisco (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time