Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 30,000 employees around the world, CJ promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com
CJ ENM America, an affiliate of CheilJedang (CJ) located in Los Angeles, opened in 2007 as an international branch of CJ E&M, Asia’s leading content and media company headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. It has been a key factor in the worldwide spread of Hallyu, also known as the Korean wave, and the overall promotion of Korean culture through the company’s “One Source, Multi-Content” strategy.
OGN America is the e-Sports division of CJ ENM America and also the global e-Sports expansion center for OGN, the world’s first 24/7 cable network entirely dedicated to producing, broadcasting, and streaming e-Sports competition and gaming related entertainment and information contents. With 18 years of history, OGN has been leading the world e-Sports and has been credited for many of the firsts and the bests in e-Sports including the creation of the world standard for e-Sports broadcasting format/tech, and top class e-Sports leagues including Starcraft, League Legends Championship Korea and Overwatch APEX League. This year, OGN is bringing the authentic e-Sports to North America as OGN America with the top-notch production/tech business core resources from OGN Korea and dedicated / state-of-the art e-Sports stadium in L.A.
- Design and compose the best spectating mode in which viewers can watch and understand the game without much difficulty.
- Provide viewer-friendly spectator modes by observing and developing it
- Devise new equipment when necessary to achieve such targets
- Bachelor’s degree OR
- Associate’s degree & 2 years of directly related experience OR
- High school diploma / GED & 4 years of directly related experience
- Must have 1+ years of experience in esports production
- Basic understanding and passion for esports and esports-related contents
- Well adaptive to team environment and culture
- Positive and open minded
- Experience running spectator modes
- Background knowledge on game system and camera devices
- Able to assemble PC and install necessary programs to run a game.
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
12 days ago by Epic Games
Cary (North Carolina), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Esports Observer, Overwatch
3 days ago by Overwatch League
Burbank (California), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Project Manager (Contract)
11 days ago by Ultimate Media Ventures
Huntington Beach (California), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
Video Gaming Reporters
12 hours ago by The Washington Post
Washington D.C., USA
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
Esports Arena Assistant - Oshawa
22 hours ago by Durham College
Oshawa (Ontario), Canada
Paid • Junior • Part Time
PR Executive - Gaming and Esports
23 hours ago by Language and Business
Paid • Junior • Full Time