We are looking for an experienced esports Brand Manager to provide our creative and marketing teams with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive esports projects and to improve existing ones. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan or project. The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects to meet the expectations of our fans and drive our sustainable growth.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Manage, direct and motivate team of artists, videographers, video editors, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Develop marketing strategies and content ideas to drive traffic to partners
- Interface with department heads to ensure consistency and maintain exceptional quality across all areas of the company
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Must be familiar with esports
- Proven experience as a Brand Manager or in a similar creative role
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.)
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Solid experience with audio-visual equipment and content development.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity.
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and work as a member of team.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Familiarity with vlog style video capture and editing techniques.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Knowledge of esports
- US based
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to maintain multiple schedules
- Knowledge of current and future content trends
- Knowledge of multiple creative fields including art/design, marketing, videography and editing
- Flexible work schedule.
- Relocation to Frisco, TX.
- Ability to start work in mid-May
- Full-time position with salary and full benefits
- Paid airfare, lodging, and per diem when required to travel
- Relocation assistance
- Other perks TBA