Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
This is position within the organisation is critical to the success of continued growth in the Scandinavia region. The successful candidate will create, implement and manage marketing communications and activities designed to generate product awareness, brand identity, drive business opportunities and stimulate sales for the Scandinavia region.
This role will work closely with the Scandinavia sales team to plan and implement activities which are designed to positively impact the external brand image and identity and promote company messages to drive sales and marketing in a cohesive way.
The position is responsible for promoting Corsair’s range of PC components and peripherals by driving positive coverage in the media. This will involve managing a reviews sample plan, effectively communicating the key messages and strengths of the product and company and tracking and analyzing progress via pre-set measures of success.
The role will also be responsible for managing and representing the company at trade shows and events.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Pro-active identification of Scandinavian media partners and influencers across digital and print publications.
- Pitching, delivering and monitoring review samples to media partners and translation of reviews where needed.
- Regular visits to key media partners and attendance at partner events.
- Development of new media channels for new product lines, potentially including press, social media and influencers.
- Scheduling and evaluation of all Scandinavian events including LAN Parties.
- Management and scheduling of print and digital advertising assets.
- Monitor progress weekly and analyse results based on set metrics
- Analyse and, if needed, work with corporate HQ to adapt key messages for suitability per region / country.
- Visit key press regularly to maintain good relations & maximise review coverage.
- Work with EU Marketing to organize local press events / activities.
- Work with EU Marketing and local sales team to devise campaigns for the Scandinavian market.
- Arrange contests in key online and print publications.
- Leverage relationships to promote Corsair products and goals via partner activities.
- Monitoring and response of review comments and questions.
- Management of local influencers (Streamers and Youtubers).
- Proactive social media presence including Facebook groups etc.
- Promote product review award wins for the Scandinavia region.
- Promote offers/promos from local resellers.
- Generally, drive engagement with Corsair fan base and promote Corsair activities.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of applicable work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of PC, gaming and consumer technology markets.
- Working knowledge of PC hardware. Experience of building and upgrading PCs an advantage.
- Demonstrate good judgment and effective budget control.
- Good understanding of the Scandinavian market especially in enthusiast technology, consumer technology and PC gaming press.
- Able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and tight deadlines.
- Be fluent in both Swedish and English (spoken and written); other language skills a plus.
- Some travel, including overseas, required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Social Media experience an advantage.
- Ideally based in Sweden but not critical.
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Livestream Community Manager
20 hours ago by Rainforest Foundation US
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
20 hours ago by Esports Integrity Commission
Paid • Intermediate • Part Time
6 days ago by Svenska E-sportföreningen
Paid • Entry • Part Time
Engagement Producer, Product
20 hours ago by G-Loot
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Head of Business Development
8 hours ago by VY Esports
Santa Monica (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Motion Graphics Designer
9 hours ago by Immortals Gaming Club (IGC)
Los Angeles (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time