Senior Python Engineer
We are a funded startup that delivers a SaaS platform that enables Publishers, Agencies, and Brands to understand, grow and predict fan audiences in esports. We are backed by some of the best investors in Sports and Entertainment and have a team that is passionate about applying machine learning and social physics to a growing community of esports fans and players. Our team members and board advisors have worked in leading positions at some of the world's largest data companies, including Facebook and Google.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Be a part of an amazing company that will take your career and your passion to the next level
- Tons of room for career growth and opportunity!
- Work with amazing and collaborative coworkers who like showing up to work
What You Will Be Doing
- Working within our development teams in Santa Monica and Tel Aviv, your primary focus will be development of core infrastructure of the system including big data and data analysis.
- Combining social data, streaming habits and purchase data to model and predict what esports audiences will be interested in.
- You will report directly to the co-founder & CTO
- You will work directly with our business development team to assist in making our platform the best on the market.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
- Multi-threading & Asynchronous
- Relational Databases- preferably Postgres or MySQL
What's In It for You
- Casual work environment, surrounded by the best and the brightest technical and financial minds
- Make a true impact on our company and products with high-visibility and possibilities for career growth
- The opportunity to gain meaningful career development while working with the core development team
- Opportunity to learn a ton and to continue to grow as a developer
So, if you are a Senior Python Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also email:
- Please make sure the subject line contains "JobID: linkedin : JR4-1421663" to be considered.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.