Esports Data Coordinator- Nights/Weekends
DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
We are seeking an E-Sports Data Coordinator. As an E-Sports scoring staff, you will be responsible for utilizing sports statistics and research to ensure the highest possible game quality for our users. You must be detail-oriented, as game quality is dependent on correct and accurate statistics. Please note that you will be working on weekdays, weekends and weeknights, but would be able to work remotely from your home office. This is a part-time role.
- Add and update live data during live esports events
- Report any concerns of issues to management in a timely manner
- Ensure all data entered is accurate, and the quality standards and procedures are maintained
- Take pride in your work, while being thorough, proactive, and paying attention to detail
- Identify opportunities to streamline operational processes
- Schedule with management to ensure all regions are covered
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Understanding of multiple esports titles specifically League of Legends
- Follow the competitive scene in multiple gaming titles
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week
- Ability to work in a start-up environment and around a esports schedule
- Ability to work on weeknights and weekends
- Access to reliable internet and PC hardware