Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
Edge started as a leading esports agency and consultancy based in London, UK. Edge has been connecting gamers, teams, leagues and brands and helping bring new gaming and esports IP to market since inception in May 2018.
Edge is imminently soft-launching our proprietary platform to provide dynamically populating legal contracts, automated payments and detailed data insights for teams, leagues and brands in the gaming and esports ecosystem.
The platform will provide critical legal and payment infrastructure for teams, leagues and brands in the fast growing esports and gaming ecosystem. Edge is backed by key industry partners and the founding team has experience in gaming, esports, legal and tech.
About the role
As our first in-house designer, you will take ownership of design and work closely with the CEO and engineering team to develop a beautiful interface and experience for our customers and users.
- 3 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer
- A Steam/Epic/Battle.net account or an Xbox/PS4/Switch, or at least beg your friends to play theirs
- References from recent roles
- Portfolio of past work containing work from previous mobile applications and SaaS applications
- Passion for design and gorgeous functional UI/UX
- Stay up to date on patterns, trends and research
- Good understanding of working within scrum/kanban project structures
- Solid prototyping skills using the toolsets of your choice
- Fantastic design intuition and sense of aesthetics
- Good understanding of content-driven design
- Good understanding of modern design patterns and models such as Atomic
- Be able to work independently and make confident data-driven decisions
- Be able to communicate design decisions effectively
- Have a good understanding of how products are developed
- Have a good amount of exposure to engineering teams and their processes
- Enjoy esports and gaming culture
- Good understanding of front-end programming techniques
- Some basic engineering experience
- A GitHub account with stuff in it
- Build the go-to solution for esports and gaming infrastructure
- High impact position with autonomy to drive product vision and development
- Fun, flexible working environment based in central London
If this sounds like a match, we'd love to hear from you. Please reach out to the email attached to the Apply button. Please include anything you feel is important and will help you stand out
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Livestream Community Manager
2 days ago by Rainforest Foundation US
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
2 days ago by Esports Integrity Commission
Paid • Intermediate • Part Time
Customer Service Representative - Russian
14 days ago by Twitch
Paid • Junior • Full Time
3 hours ago by Collegiate Starleague
Los Angeles (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
CIS Social Media & Partnerships Manager
9 hours ago by Rivalry
Paid • Junior • Full Time