ESB International is an eSports Organization and Community founded in 2013 by both competitive Battlefield players and eSports enthusiasts alike.
Our aim since Day 1, has been to provide the Battlefield eSports community with a place to call home and to provide new and veteran players a like the best events with the highest level of competition around.
While we have been evolving together with the community over the past few years, we finally feel that we are getting closer to what we’ve always aimed to be, your Battlefield eSports HUB.
We are looking for a talented graphic designer, working remotely for eSport Battlefield International.
- You'll be responsible for the creation of social-media graphics, such as player spotlights, scores, announcements etc.
- Work with the Creative Director to make sure our art is coherent across the board.
- An overall interest in all areas of graphic design.
- Deep understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- Understanding of Adobe Illustrator is a bonus.
- Knowledge of Battlefield 1 eSports in order to be able to identify the difference between good/bad content.
- Self-organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team and as an individual.