ESB International is an eSports Organization and Community founded in 2013 by both competitive Battlefield players and eSports enthusiasts alike.
Our aim since Day 1, has been to provide the Battlefield eSports community with a place to call home and to provide new and veteran players a like the best events with the highest level of competition around.
While we have been evolving together with the community over the past few years, we finally feel that we are getting closer to what we’ve always aimed to be, your Battlefield eSports HUB.
We are looking for a talented video editor, working remotely for eSport Battlefield International.
- Produce engaging videos
- Availability to procude and edit Weekly videos.
- Work with Community Managers to identify and obtain high-quality user generated content.
- Represent ESB around the community in a professional manner.
- Gather Community Feedback and understand the needs of the community you will be representing.
- An overall interest in all areas of video production
- Deep understanding of Premiere Pro
- Understanding of After Effects as well is a bonus
- A solid internet connection in order to download and upload content quickly
- Knowledge of Battlefield 1 eSports in order to be able to identify the difference between good/bad content.
- Self-organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Ability to prioritize and follow a tight schedule