Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
FACEIT are looking for a C/C++ engineer to join our Anti-cheat team. Your contribution will protect our players’ game-to-game experience.
The FACEIT Anti-cheat is a client and server-based system designed to detect players who are running recognised hacks, cheats, cheat signatures and third-party software's that aim to give an advantage in the game. The system collates information from a collection of behavioural systems to profile players that look to be cheating on CS:GO. You will develop new detection techniques on a daily basis.
What we are looking for:
- Strong demonstrable experience with C/C++ and Assembly;
- Experience with reverse engineering;
- Windows kernel driver development experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
Bonus points if you have:
- Past experience working on an Anti-Cheat;
- Experience of cheat/hack development;
- Passion for Videogames and eSport is a plus.
A few benefits we like:
- Pension plan;
- Perkbox account;
- Quarterly presentation with drinks and dinner;
- Monthly massages;
- Twice yearly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Lunch provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!);
Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities.
Designer, Growth Marketing
7 days ago by PlayVS
Santa Monica (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
VueJS Frontend Engineer
16 days ago by Tracker Network
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
Senior Backend Software Engineer
3 days ago by TOKIGAMES
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Campus Gaming Ambassador
35 minutes ago by Collegiate Starleague
Paid • Entry • Freelance