Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
Founded in 2012, FACEIT has quickly become the leading platform for online competitions in PvP multiplayer games. With over 13,000,000 users and continuous exponential growth, we now host over 15,000,000 game sessions per month.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer with strong knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes. You will use Terraform to manage the company’s infrastructure and to support our wide range of different applications.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with the software engineering team to deploy and operate our systems, and help automate and streamline our operations and processes. You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Develop/Build IT cloud solutions and environments to meet business requirements
- Install, configure and maintain cloud solutions as well as management tools/services
- Assist in defining DevOps quality guidelines and standards
- Ensure the adherence to standards, policies and procedures
- Translate business and technical requirements into load, compliance and security tests
- Define cases, test scenarios and executable scripts
- Develop and implement reusable components, scripts and templates to be able to automatise the deployment of new applications and environments to the cloud. Skills & Experience
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with GCP and/or Kubernetes is required)
- Strong experience with MongoDB, REDIS and Terraform
- A demonstrable working understanding of code and script
- Strong background in Linux Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience as an engineer for a large online consumer, media or social company
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Passion for eSports is a plus
- Previous experience working for platforms and/or startups
- Free lunch
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Gaming room
- Quarterly team outings;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – our company was founded by Italians after all!)
For developers, FACEIT’s advanced software development kit (SDK) allows game creators to easily integrate user-friendly matchmaking and tournaments into their titles to allow gamers to take part in competitive online games at all skill levels. eSports organizers, players and communities use FACEIT to create and manage online competitions.
The company has come a long way from the initial team of 20 to over 70 in the last 12 months and keeps growing at an exponential rate. The young founding members are supported by an experienced management team and an advisory board of gaming veterans. Our common passion for online games helped us becoming a close group of people that share this culture of “working hard and playing harder”. We had tons of fun building the company from scratch and never stopped.
If you are interested in joining us, beware that in order to become part of our small and precious family you will need to pass several challenges, including playing at least once a day with one of the supported games and survive our weekly gaming session!
Video Game Expert and/or Coach
3 days ago by PureSkill.gg
Paid • Senior • Freelance
YouTube Editor & Channel Manager (FULL TIME)
5 hours ago by ChronoYinger
Paid • Junior • Freelance
13 hours ago by Svenska E-sportföreningen
Paid • Entry • Part Time
Digital Sales Planner
14 hours ago by TSM
Los Angeles (California), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Events Manager, Call of Duty League
14 hours ago by Blizzard Entertainment
Santa Monica (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time