Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
We are a growing team of innovators—engineers, gamers, and designers passionate for esports and the blockchain. FirstBlood began as a labor of love because we believe in what we want to achieve; a platform where esports players can compete against the best, for real rewards. We are currently on track to become world’s second largest esports competitive platform in the world with approx. 2 million registered users.
This project is a team effort and we can only win together. If you are passionate about gaming, esports, and working with the latest technologies, you will have a blast working with FirstBlood. We are next generation US growing company located in Boston, Los Angeles, California, Slovenia and global presence in Europe, Asia and Russia.
We are opening a brand new software development center in state of the art facility in Mumbai, Neelkanth IT Park, Vidyavihar - West, with a goal to scale and support our growing business.
We are hiring a Senior Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to help us build the best gaming platform for esports fans and players. You will be responsible for optimizing, maintaining and scaling our architecture, setting up game servers and improving our deployment process. You will be working with our application engineers helping us build soundly architected systems.
You will be:
- Planning and collaborating on features with product manager, designer and engineers
- Building, improving and operating resilient systems at scale
- Designing/Optimizing deployment process
- Design and implement tools and processes that provide feedback and improve visibility for all engineers
- Create efficient, reliable infrastructure with code
- Setup and maintain game servers for major esports games
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as SysOps / DevOps Engineer required
- A Self-driven individual.
- Someone who cares about maintainability of the code, automation, deployment processes and scalability
- A highly collaborative software engineer with a passion for modern infrastructure
- A deep understanding of fundamental Internet technologies
- A strong understanding of operating systems, networking, and software engineering fundamentals
- Experience with tools like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Postgresql, Mongodb, Redis, HAProxy…
- Team player
- You know your way around Git
- You are motivated, self driven and lead by example
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must)
- Strong analytical thinking and comfortable with decision making
- Curious by nature and want to know how things work from product perspective
- You are comfortable working and jumping in wherever is needed
- Worked in a startup environment before
- You are passionate about games.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), PostgreSQL/ Redshift/ MongoDB/ BigTable, Python, Docker Container
- A chance to work with one of the hottest companies in esports and blockchain space
- Work as part of a talented, successful team
- Opportunity to lead and build your team
Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Link to Github or StackOverflow account if you have them
- CV and LinkedIn with links to projects
- Tell us what excites you the most about this role in a few sentences
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Video Game Expert and/or Coach
1 day ago by PureSkill.gg
Paid • Senior • Freelance
SOCIAL MEDIA AND COMMUNITY MANAGER FREELANCE
13 days ago by CATURIX
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
Senior Product Operations Manager
19 days ago by FirstBlood
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
League Operations Coordinator - Apex Legends
15 hours ago by Electronic Arts
Los Angeles (California), USA
Paid • Junior • Full Time