Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
As an Apparel Designer at Fnatic, you’ll have an important role to play in the evolution of the Fnatic brand through our apparel collections. You’ll help us devise and refine current processes, ensuring we maximise potential opportunities through industry leading collections and quick strike programs. You will have an inherent knowledge of what is possible (and equally, what isn’t). Your designs will capture the imagination of our customers and be a key physical manifestation of the Fnatic brand.
Your mission is to:
- Design and develop new collections that make Fnatic the market leader in esports apparel
- Provide moodboards, concepts and material recommendations for range and collections
- Deliver innovative designs that will resonate with existing Fnatic customers and attract new ones
- Drive improved quality and speed of the design process at Fnatic, creating new practices and design applications to increase product value and performance
- Work closely with the Brand Director to ensure designs reflect Fnatic design standards and brand goals
- Effectively brief production and review samples to ensure product is on brief
- Develop designs with commercial awareness around cost, fit, performance, manufacturing capabilities and timelines
We’re looking for:
- Strong understanding of garment design and construction, and design with this in mind.
- An exceptional portfolio of designs for established sports or streetwear brands
- Understanding of design trends in colour, textures, new construction methods
- Passion for apparel with a strong understanding of upcoming trends, particularly in fashion/sports
- Ability to influence and articulate a creative vision to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and timelines
- An excellent communicator in English, other languages desirable
What we have to offer:
- The ability to influence how we amplify a global brand in a boom industry through our products
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world
- A generous welcome allowance to spend in the Fnatic shop
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs and other social activities
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Director of Influencer Acquisition
6 days ago by PowerSpike
New York City (New York), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Head of Sponsorship Sales, Europe (Berlin/London)
12 days ago by ReKTGlobal, Inc.
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Korean / English Translator
12 hours ago by Washington Justice
Arlington (Virginia), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
Public Relations Specialist
15 hours ago by iBUYPOWER
Industry (California), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time