Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
Head of Sales
19 days ago by Focus Branding
Job Level: Intermediate
Contract: Freelance (Paid)
Focus Branding's mission is to help all of our clients enhance their digital presence. With our 12 highly experienced and motivated designers, we pride ourselves on efficiency, customer satisfaction and our wide array of services available. We can create any graphic designs, motion designs, apparel designs, branding and video editing needed by our clients. We are a newly founded company and we initially targeted freelance work to grow our portfolio. We have now hit the stage of our business life cycle in which we are focusing on acquiring more long-term, time based clients. Therefore, we are looking to hire a head of sales/sales representative to take charge of acquiring, maintaining and building strong relationships with our current and future clients.
- Reach out to prospective clients and gauge their interest in our services. These clients can be organizations, players, streamers, content creators or influencers.
- Using google sheets, organize all prospective clients you have contacted, their information, and level of interest.
- Alongside our executives, create and offer a unique package to all interested prospective clients.
- Ensure a positive relationship is being built between Focus Branding and our clients through amazing service and consistent client satisfaction.
- Work as a middleman between our designers and clients to ensure all deadlines are being met.
- Re-negotiate and prepare new deals for any expiring packages with existing clients. Touch base and maintain a positive relationship with said clients even when it does not relate to a sale.
- Once needed, work alongside our executives to grow our sales team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in esports or design management, preferably in sales or a related field.
- Although you will be working on your own time, we prefer you have a flexible schedule and consistently be able to check for updates throughout the day.
- Passionate and devoted to giving all clients a professional, easy and enjoyable experience with Focus Branding and our design team.
- Having useful connections, such as prospective clients, is a huge bonus.
- Be apart of a positive and fast-paced work environment, surrounded by 12 amazing designers, and two owners
- Become one of three executives and have a voice in many decisions for Focus Branding.
- Gain a vast amount of connections via our client base.
- Receive a commission on all sales generated by you. Dependant on your experience, you would get a commission of all sales generated by Focus.
- A lot of room to grow within the company, with the possibility of ownership in the future to a consistent and exceptional worker.
Social Media Associate
58 minutes ago by beastcoast
Paid • Intermediate • Part Time
Esports Live Stream VFX
59 minutes ago by CJ E&M
Manhattan Beach (California), United States
Paid • Junior • Full Time
Manager GBI Gaming & Esports
1 hour ago by Nike
Beaverton (Oregon), United States
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Social Media Intern
1 hour ago by Rogue
Las Vegas (Nevada), United States
Paid • Junior • Internship