Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
G-Loot’s mission is to take esports from the offline scene to online tournaments – making esports accessible for everyone! We want to give gamers a chance to be recognized and even celebrated, regardless of the competition level. Every day at G-Loot, we help aspirational gamers to practice and compete like athletes, getting them one step closer to their dreams!
We are an esports platform, as well as a globally recognized tournament organizer, working with some of the biggest game publishers in the world.
G-Loot is on the quest of creating a strong in-house marketing team. Therefore we are on the hunt for an experienced Content & Social Media Specialist to help manage social strategy and execution globally across all social channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Channel operations (Discord, Facebook, Instagram etc. )
- Media strategy and planning
- Developing a brand voice across social channels, while executing digital and social content
- Create video and other creative content for social channels
- Define a system for managing G-Loot’s social media presence including planning, calendaring, creative development, publishing, moderation, measurement, and reporting
- Set up and run affiliate program with influencers (Twitch, YouTube, Mixer etc)
- Develop a voice, tone and personality consistent with the G-Loot’s brand guidelines across our social media channels
- Contribute to developing and implementing a content amplification strategy to work across paid, owned, and earned media to promote G-Loot’s content and increase brand reach
- Analytics and working cross-functionally
Who are you?
- You have at least 3+ years’ experience working with social media marketing, community manager bonus with experience in influencer marketing
- Proficient in the Adobe CC Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effects
- Business Manager, Twitter Ads
- Understanding of how SEO, SMM and SEA is structured
- Proficiency and knowledge in data driven content strategy (Using tools such as Google Analytics, Business Manager to make production decisions)
- You have a creative mindset
- Fluent in English - both written and oral
What's in it for you?
- Freedom with responsibility and projects
- Centrally located office space
- Free breakfast, drinks and snacks!
- Personal training and Swedish lessons
- International team
- Flex hours
Video Game Expert and/or Coach
3 days ago by PureSkill.gg
Paid • Senior • Freelance
YouTube Editor & Channel Manager (FULL TIME)
6 hours ago by ChronoYinger
Paid • Junior • Freelance
14 hours ago by Svenska E-sportföreningen
Paid • Entry • Part Time
Digital Sales Planner
14 hours ago by TSM
Los Angeles (California), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Events Manager, Call of Duty League
14 hours ago by Blizzard Entertainment
Santa Monica (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time