Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
As the Digital Marketing Executive within our events marketing team, you’ll be focused on supporting and delivering our digital marketing strategy with the implementation and execution of integrated, multichannel, results-driven digital marketing for some of the world’s biggest gaming events including EGX and EGX Rezzed.
The role is the perfect opportunity for someone to make their mark in this fast-paced and dynamic company. You will have experience of working on successful and relevant digital campaigns, be a proficient copywriter, and can showcase how your marketing efforts have delivered results, ideally in an events marketing role.
This is ideal for a first-class and self-motivated marketeer working across both B2C and B2B campaigns as part of a team responsible for growing the EGX brand and delivering attendance and ticket growth.
- Drive growth of our brands across all relevant media and community channels and provide measurement, insight and reporting to influence where we focus our efforts.
- Writing consistent and engaging copy for all owned brand channels.
- Raising the profile of our events through effective collaboration with our PR agency.
- Contributing to the successful implementation of influencer and content marketing campaigns.
- Generating engaging marketing content on-site during showtime to generate FOMO amongst target audiences, generating late ticket sales and increasing overall awareness of our events.
- Liaising with talent, press and influencers on site to build valuable long term relationships and maximise the impact of these guests exposure to our events.
- Measure and analyse all activities against agreed KPIs.
- Measure and benchmarking competitors' activity and performance.
- Working alongside the Marketing Executive to build campaigns that support and integrate our digital and editorial brands into our events, maximising the opportunities for all parts of the business.
- Supporting the Marketing Executive to support exhibitor co-marketing campaigns.
- Inform consumer and commercial surveys and broader audience insights that help improve our events and our marketing efforts.
Required Skills And Experience
- Self starter that can work closely with the entire events team, internal departments and external partners to define and deliver the strategy.
- Demonstrable experience of hands-on online marketing for digital or event brands.
- Competent with creative software such as Adobe Photoshop, Premier and After Effects.
- A keen understanding of and a passion for digital marketing trends and innovation is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are required, including a good understanding of consumer insight tools such as Social Sprout and Google Analytics.
Desirable Skills And Experience
- Knowledge of the videogames or pop culture industries, with a personal interest and passion for those sectors.
- An interest in the technology, entertainment and lifestyle sector in general.
About Gamer Network
Founded in 1999, Gamer Network produces live public events and trade shows including EGX, the UK's largest gaming event, and its sister event EGX Rezzed.
We are also part of the global ReedPOP team responsible for epic pop culture events such as PAX, New York Comic Con, MCM Comic Con, and all that kind of thing.
In addition to its events, Gamer Network publishes a range of video games websites including Eurogamer.net, the world's leading independent video games website with local editions in ten European languages.
The company publishes market-leading trade resource GamesIndustry.biz, renowned PC gaming site Rock, Paper, Shotgun, games news site VG247, the recently re-branded USG, pun-laden deals site Jelly Deals, esports news and guides site Metabmb, and popular YouTube channels such as Outside Xbox and Digital Foundry, and more.
Please visit www.gamer-network.net to find out more.
If you like the sound of the above job, and can demonstrate that you have the ability to do what's needed, we’d love to hear from you!
Before you apply, please keep in mind that this role is a full-time, permanent position based at our office in Brighton, UK.
Contact us by emailing the address linked to the Apply button with a CV.
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Video Game Expert and/or Coach
1 day ago by PureSkill.gg
Paid • Senior • Freelance
SOCIAL MEDIA AND COMMUNITY MANAGER FREELANCE
13 days ago by CATURIX
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
Marketing Content & Conversion Officer
12 days ago by Staffordshire University
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
Regional Marketing Manager Northern Europe – Consumer
10 days ago by NVIDIA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Sportsbook Marketing Development Manager
17 days ago by Kindred
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
League Operations Coordinator - Apex Legends
14 hours ago by Electronic Arts
Los Angeles (California), USA
Paid • Junior • Full Time