We are growing and looking for our next Backend Developer that wants to be a part of democratising the esports industry!
What you'll do
As a part of our backend team you will have a great impact in shaping the esports industry. You will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility to create and shape our product. Currently we are working with Java 8, Spring boot, Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices, PostgreSQL. Everything is hosted on Google Cloud (Datastore and AppEngine).
- Design, develop, and operate microservices and systems from scratch.
- Improve and grow our platforms, on both PC and mobile, to be able to scale and serve millions of gamers around the world.
- Work in a cross functional team with developers, testers, product owners, and designers.
Who we believe you are
First of all, you love esports, the gaming scene or just want to learn more!
A fast-paced startup environment like ours is what triggers you.
We think you care about your code like a parent does for their child. You highly value writing quality code and like to find new ways of solving problems. You’re driven by curiosity and value great teamwork where you naturally contribute to technical discussions.
- Modern Java technologies, automation and testing is a natural part of your daily work and previous experience.
- Experience from building responsive, well designed and scalable systems.
- You are well versed in working with scm-systems such as git.
Big plus if you:
- Are comfortable with frameworks like Spring and Appengine.
- Experience with event sourcing.
- Experience from building microservices architecture.
At G-Loot we believe it’s a team effort to build really great esports products. We’re a tight team that loves to challenge each other, and share a vision on making esports available for everyone.
- Work in a startup culture that live and breathe esports, where you will be growing our platform for the latest games.
- Enjoy being a part of a fast-paced and creative environment where esports tournaments are a part of our everyday life.
- We constantly challenge each other at work, both in the office and online by gaming.
- We love hanging out during our AW's - whether that means grabbing a beer in the park, or chilling in our gaming room!
- Great potential for personal growth.
- Hack Days - we want to learn from each other, and value a knowledge-sharing culture.
… and let's not forget, our office dog Wilda makes sure to give everyone a fluffy welcoming each morning!
We look forward to get to know you!
G-Loot, with our brand GLL, enables gamers across the world to compete in skill-based games they already love and play. Through our unique online platform we host fun and exciting esports tournaments in some of the worlds biggest game titles on both PC and Mobile. In 2017 we launched GLL, Global Loot League, which is a broadcasted global esports league for PUBG.
Today we are the world’s first cross-platform company in esports. Our mission is to make esports and competing for real money automated, secure and most importantly - available for all.