Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
We are seeking an individual with a track record of success in the Esports industry.
As a Director your the first person to make this go right but so many ways for it to go south. You are where we start so your role is very important and can be overwhelming due to pressure from the Investors, Players and Partners.
- Brand development that meets our Needs, Budget & Values.
- Develop a comprehensive Esports program including competitive and recreational aspects.
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships with key game developers, Esports leagues and hardware manufactures.
- Responsible for the identification and recruitment of athletes and creators
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive set of guidelines and policies relating to player recruitment and prize winnings.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Esports teams, including management of rosters, practices, competitions and travel.
- Set the final rosters for each competitive team.
- Identify industry best practices as it relates to team structure, practice times.
- Planning, management and evaluation of program budgets (preparation, monitoring, and purchasing) & payroll negotiations.
- Compile assessments and results in the Esports program.
- Manage the hiring, interviewing, scheduling, and evaluation for staff in the Esports program.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Travel opportunities
- Office located at our HQ in Los Angeles, CA
- Great company benefits
Please add a Cover Letter describing what your first 30 Days as Director would look like.
This job has been closed. Either the position has been filled or it is no longer active.
Head of League And Event Operations
1 month ago by Esports Circuit
Junior • Volunteer
Head of Production
15 minutes ago by VERITAS Entertainment GmbH
Paid • Senior • Full Time
EXPERIENCED NATIVE ENGLISH-SPEAKING ADVERTISING COPYWRITER
18 minutes ago by Hurrah
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time