Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
Social Media Manager
10 days ago by Imperium News Network
Job Level: Junior
Imperium News Network is one of the biggest and most known names in EVE Online, We’re looking to expand more into Variety Gaming and eSports! With that we’re looking for a Social media manager to help expand our streaming division further and promote the content of the team.
Requirements are the only real baselines of what we look for. We’re considering all applicants who meet the requirements.
- Fluent in English
- Be Proactive in our community and streamers to understand specific needs.
- Works with minimal direction and independent work style
- North American or EU Timezones Only!
- Be over the age of 18+.
- Positive attitude
- Basic Knowledge of eSports and the gaming industry or willingness to learn
- A high level of maturity when conducting business related to the organization.
- Able to dedicate a 1-2 hours a day for 1-3 days a week to run and operate all social media and schedule social media event posts, we do provide tools to help make it easy.
- Have a basic proven background with Social Media promotion.
- Interact with our fan base and maintain activity on all of our social media platforms for our streamers and Network
- Sort direct messages and respond to serious inquiries with professional responses
- Coordinate with our streamers and managers to create exposure to our Streamers and Talk Shows and organization through social media.
- Assist in marketing Streams and streamers on the company twitch channels tournaments, leagues and achievements of the organization and its players
- Monitor and analyze social media statistics (Optional)
- Analyze and cater to demographics
This is a volunteer role with no pay, however, we can offer a firm recommendation and provide on the job training remotely and include access to latest games and beta events from a variety of game companies as well as graphics for your social media as needed.
What we look at when applying:
- Priority to some proven social media experience. (Not required)
- Attention to detail
- If you can explain how you understand the basics of Twitter and how it works, this would be greatly appreciated
Social Media Associate
58 minutes ago by beastcoast
Paid • Intermediate • Part Time
Esports Live Stream VFX
59 minutes ago by CJ E&M
Manhattan Beach (California), United States
Paid • Junior • Full Time
Manager GBI Gaming & Esports
1 hour ago by Nike
Beaverton (Oregon), United States
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Social Media Intern
1 hour ago by Rogue
Las Vegas (Nevada), United States
Paid • Junior • Internship