Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
Personal Assistant to Directors
An amazing opportunity for an impressive Personal Assistant to join a digital marketing agency based in the city close to Old Street Station. You will be working for an organisation that really rewards its staff and offers outstanding benefits and a fantastic working environment.
This is a fast-paced and varied role in an exciting and ever-evolving environment. The role will primarily ensure that the Directors have excellent secretarial support and will also provide some administrative assistance to the Head of HR & Learning.
We are looking for a PA who is able to work efficiently and be highly productive. Strong PA experience within a fast paced office environment is essential, as is a 'can do' and positive approach to work. The ideal candidate is a responsible Personal Assistant to ensure the smooth running of the directors diary, management and overall process.
- To organise the directors diaries, arranging internal and external meetings, hotel and travel arrangements.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support as required, drafting all correspondence and providing support with meetings, including minute taking, timely distribution of minutes and follow through on any actions.
- To process procurement card statements and expenses in line with the company procedures.
- HR admin support as and when required
- Organise flights/train tickets/hotel accommodation as and when required
- Facilitating internal communication and cascading relevant information to the team
- Technical Attributes/Desirable Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Flexible attitude to cope with a variety of duties which may be required at short notice.
- An excellent organiser and communicator; and with outstanding time management and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive problem solver and highly practiced in discretion and confidentiality
- Excels working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience of minute-taking desirable
- Incumbent is regularly in contact with clients and extremely sensitive information, the mishandling of which would be detrimental to the company.
- Discretion, trustworthiness, tact and adaptability are paramount skills as is the ability to remain calm.
- Robust organisational skills and the ability to multi-task are necessary to cope with a demanding work schedule.
Salary & benefits:
- The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package plus a range of staff benefits, including pension and life assurances.
- We will contact successful applicants with more information within 5-7 working days.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Busy office environment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Personal Assistant: 3 years (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
Fluent in verbal and written English (Preferred)
PLEASE NOTE: Kairos do not require dress code for all successful candidates that are invited for an interview.
Salary: £20,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Social Media and Community Manager- Motorsport
5 days ago by Huckleberry Sport
Paid • Junior • Full Time
Intern - Mavs Gaming
4 minutes ago by Dallas Mavericks
Dallas (Texas), USA
Paid • Entry • Internship
Marketing Manager, Content and Strategy
8 minutes ago by WorldGaming
Toronto (Ontario), Canada
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
9 minutes ago by GameWorks, Inc.
Schaumburg (Illinois), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Senior Frontend Engineer
13 minutes ago by SteelSeries
Chicago (Illinois), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Contract Graphic Designer
14 minutes ago by Scuf Gaming
Suwanee (Georgia), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance