Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
Activision Blizzard is scaling its advertising business, Activision Blizzard Media, an embedded business unit of King - the makers of the #1 mobile game Candy Crush Saga and wholly-owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard.
This team is building innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players and to create powerful solutions embraced by the world’s biggest marketers.
We are seeking an Engineering Manager specialising in customer facing software development roles, for our Ads Integration team, working on cutting edge mobile advertising technologies to accelerate adoption of our next generation Advertising Platform.
Your role within our Kingdom
- You have a strong passion for advertising technologies and experience in a mobile app environment. You're an excellent communicator, happy to work with people from several different business units across multiple countries. You are customer focused, and can translate business needs into technical requirements for implementation.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of highly skilled engineers who work closely with external partners, product management, and partner management teams to build and maintain best practice and shared learning across King development studios, onboarding feedback, and reducing friction in software integration.
- Manage the priorities of customer and business needs to ensure the successful adoption and rollout of advertising technology
- Ensure the team fully understands its goals and objectives and how they align with Activision Blizzard media, and how their work fits into the bigger picture
- Effectively coach, mentor and guide the technical and professional development of your team
- Co-ordinate efforts and resources across multiple European offices
- Provide hands-on support for troubleshooting and debugging integration issues
Skills to create thrills
- Demonstrated experience writing C++
- 3+ years experience managing engineering teams
- Experience with mobile platforms and development
- Experience with 3rd Party SDKs and game integration
- Experience in technical writing and bug documentation
- Care for code quality and modern development practices
- Programming experience in native iOS, Android, or Unity environments
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Experience in solution engineering roles
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Director of Influencer Acquisition
6 days ago by PowerSpike
New York City (New York), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Head of Sponsorship Sales, Europe (Berlin/London)
12 days ago by ReKTGlobal, Inc.
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Graphic Designer (2.5 month contract)
3 days ago by DreamHack
Paid • Junior • Freelance
Korean / English Translator
13 hours ago by Washington Justice
Arlington (Virginia), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
Public Relations Specialist
15 hours ago by iBUYPOWER
Industry (California), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time