Activision Blizzard Media is a young and rapidly growing business that has been created to connect advertisers with our 195M+ global consumer base. This thriving start-up effort, which is currently embedded in the business unit of King (the makers of the #1 mobile game Candy Crush Saga) is rapidly scaling and is poised to become one of the largest advertising businesses in the world.
The business has been focusing on the introduction of premium, innovative advertising experiences to King’s 195+M casual gaming players. Looking ahead, we’re planning the launch of advertising across the rest of the Activision Blizzard portfolio including high growth areas like eSports. This is a really exciting time to join this growing business.
We are seeking a highly motivated Programmatic Partner Manager in our New York City office.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Manage launch and execution of programmatic campaigns from start to finish of the account management life cycle.
- Provide programmatic recommendations to yield and programmatic team based on insights and analysis.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical buyer/seller platform issues.
- Ability to set up programmatic deals within SSP platforms.
- Familiar with audience segmentation and use of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data and application within programmatic platforms.
- Collaborate with Ad Operations, Product and Programmatic & Sales teams to ensure success across programmatic initiatives.
- Awareness of current trends in programmatic and digital ad technology as well as staying up to speed on new in-platform betas and testing opportunities.
- Proactive problem solver, attention to details, and commitment to resolving tasks and success.
Skills to create thrills
- 2-5 years of experience within a programmatic platform
- BS or BA Preferred or equivalent experience
- Working Knowledge of DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and sales management tools.
- Experience working with programmatic platforms - such as SSPs, DSPs, ad exchanges, DMPs etc. a plus.
- Experience with standard digital ad pricing structures (i.e. CPM, CPC, CPA/L)
- Understanding of data companies and in-app targeting capabilities
- Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, formulas, vlookups, etc.)
- Strong organization skills and effective time management
- Ability to interpret basic pricing and impression fulfillment data
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.