Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
Big things are happening at Logitech G. Come play a critical role as we take marketing to the next level. We’re looking for an experienced Global Marketing Manager for the Corporate Marketing Team to redefine the world of eracing and simulations.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of industry leading design, technology, consumer insight and passion. Our gaming products are scientifically engineered to help gamers perform at their best and have fun.
Logitech is looking for a Global Marketing Manager to lead marketing programs in the eracing and simulations space. The Global Marketing Manager will be instrumental in the development and execution of marketing campaigns to cement Logitech G as an iconic gaming brand, to engage with gamers worldwide and help develop programs that drive sales.
This is a very important and influential position that will articulate the key marketing objectives, priorities, strategies and drive a efficient action plan across a network of external partners and cross functional groups. This role offers wide scope of responsibilities including product positioning, marketing planning, creative development, agency engagement, regional marketing alignment and event management. You will be part of a committed group of gamers and marketers who develop ideas and content for Logitech G, one of the top brands in the gaming industry.
The ideal candidate for the role should have a demonstrated ability to internalize business objectives and align marketing strategies to meet those objectives. This includes an expert understanding of the various components and disciplines of the “marketing mix” and how the various levers in the mix can impact specific marketing outcomes and business results. This role will also require excellent partnership and collaborations skills as it will work with various groups throughout the company and externally to bring forth the most comprehensive and impactful marketing plan possible. These groups will include: Brand Marketing, Creative Strategy, Communications and Social Media, Web Marketing, Field Marketing, Digital Media, Programs and Analytics, External Partner Network.
As our Global Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building campaigns that achieve both commercial success and critical acclaim
- Engage gamers worldwide with innovative and powerful marketing programs in eracing and simulations
- Ability to create successful programs with key ecosystem partners including McLaren Shadow, G-Challenge Cup, F1, game studios and more.
- Develop consumer strategies based market intelligence, consumer insights and best practices.
- Guide creative development of our brand and campaign assets
- Drive 360 degree omni-channel approach that integrates social, PR, esports, channel marketing programs
- Communicating the Logitech G story, promotions and partnerships across various channels
- Guide and grow the Logitech Gaming online program
- Engage creative agencies and internal resources
- Drive coordination and alignment with WW marketing teams and partners
- Experience developing marketing programs from inception through execution
- 5+ years in marketing in gaming or consumer electronics
- BA/BS degree
- Experience owning product lifecycle from conception through EOL.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with and managing external agencies
- Ready to lead groups, creativity, and ability to interact with partners
- Ability to use quantitative data and metrics to drive strategic decisions and marketing activities
- Self-motivated, driven and high energy level
- Strong passion for gaming, especially racing and simulation games
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
Logitech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Logitech are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Student - Intramural Esports Assistant
5 days ago by Utah Valley University
Orem (Utah), USA
Paid • Entry • Freelance
eSports Marketing Coordinator & Recruiter - New York City or Long Island
29 days ago by Labrodex Studios
New York, USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Sr. Community Manager (Global Gaming)
21 days ago by ASUS
Fremont (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Global Partner Marketing Manager
4 days ago by PlayStation
San Mateo (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Influencer Manager, UK & Nordics - Publishing
18 hours ago by Riot Games
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time