Major League Gaming growing FAST and we need an Integrated Marketing Manager who has a passion for eSports to help us reach our aggressive goals! After an exciting recent acquisition by Activision Blizzard, the world’s largest interactive gaming company, we are seeking a driven, motivated and eager marketing expert to play a critical role in implementing and executing the long-term strategic vision for the company.
Our new Integrated Marketing Strategist will exemplify a proactive, organized and focused professional. He or she will be tasked with providing consumer cultural and creative insight, direction, and actionable recommendations to our internal stakeholders and our sponsors for the purpose of informing marketing and creative strategic direction.
- Intimately understand and unlock consumer insights (through secondary and primary research) that help drive sponsorship opportunities and increase the value proposition of our esports properties
- Work with internal data and measurement teams to help provide our sponsors with actionable insights and recommendations
- Provide ongoing updates to internal stakeholders of industry trends, issues, and best practices
- Write and present creative debriefs—provide solutions to support key marketing initiatives
- Question and challenge sponsor and internal stakeholder assumptions to ensure that we are providing the best strategic direction
- Support sales team presentations and business development efforts with strategic thinking, research and analysis
- Communicate and work across teams internally to address campaign challenges and advance brand and sales initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 5-7 years experience in digital marketing strategy
- Experience developing strategic proposals and communications plans, as well as presenting this to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of internal stakeholders to help solve problems and create consensus on how to execute
- Comfortable running autonomously at all levels - leading and doing
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for Video Games is a HUGE plus!