Duration: Full-time (40 hours per week)
MoGi Group is an award winning multilingual video games services company dedicated to world-class translation, localization, customer support, and community management services. Our successful community management and customer support departments support countless exciting games and titles worldwide, helping developers to manage their communities in multiple languages and solving over 4.2 million tickets per year, while our localization department helps bring games of all genres to the world in over 40 languages.
Are you looking to work on building and raising online communities? Does your true passion lie in video games and online gaming? What if you could combine your hobby with your professional expertise?
Our player support department supports over 600 games developers across the globe. We’re currently looking for a German-speaking customer support intern to help us with many exciting new projects in the games industry.
- Processing questions and problems from German users through a ticketing system
- Answering queries on blogs and forums as well as social media channels
- Getting familiarized with the games so you can advise players
- Getting creative in finding solutions to technical problems and bugs
- Encouraging user loyalty by providing an outstanding service
- Contributing to studio-wide community strategies
- Supporting the community managers with ad-hoc tasks
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree (or are currently sitting) in Marketing, Translation, Journalism, Communications, Copywriting or similar
- A native level of German with excellent oral and written skills
- A strong proficiency in the English language
- Passion for and knowledge of games
- Basic knowledge of social media from both user and professional points of view
- Keen to work in an international environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in the video games industry
- Strong computer and desktop publishing skills
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, decision-making abilities, and lateral thinking capacity to readily offer clients’ innovative solutions
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging gaming projects
- The chance to work closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- A 6-to-12-month full-time paid internship in an exciting company for students and graduates
- Valuable and transferable work experience in the games industry
- On-going training and professional self-improvement opportunities
Interested? We want to hear from you! Apply with your CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected].