Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
*please note - this position is for a popular YouTube creator and not for Night Media Inc.
This position is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to help facilitate and growth, logistics and workflow for a popular YouTuber. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, a masterful multi-tasker and has excellent adaptability. Experience with the YouTube platform from an operations perspective is a must. Ability to manage a team and multiple projects is a must. This person will be the "go-to" for the creator.
- Plan and lead the direction of day-to-day projects, strategy, budgeting and expansion.
- Liaise closely with all employees and contract workers on behalf of the creator
- Compile, manage and analyze operational duties and maximize workflows while searching for new, effective ways to improve processes.
- Work closely with content teams to support new, upcoming and retired content
- Assisting both marketing, business and operations in other duties as per delegated
- Identify opportunities to improve communication, workflow, facilities, process, tools, documentation, etc. and guide the changes
- Manage daily communications and scheduling
- Manage content production team beginning in the idea phase, through production, and finalizing the execution.
What you need:
- Unparalleled leadership qualities
- 5+ years of experience as an operations professional
- Strength in your adaptability and understanding the needs of a growing business
- Self-starter, able to think critically and solve problems
- Commitment to continuous learning and personal development
- Ability to communicate effectively between employees and contractors on projects
- Familiarity with all aspects of the YouTube platform - especially from an operational standpoint
Location: Remote, relocation or located in Houston, Texas is a plus.
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Livestream Community Manager
2 days ago by Rainforest Foundation US
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
2 days ago by Esports Integrity Commission
Paid • Intermediate • Part Time
Associate Competitive Gaming Manager
9 days ago by PlayStation
San Mateo (California), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
3 hours ago by Collegiate Starleague
Los Angeles (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
CIS Social Media & Partnerships Manager
8 hours ago by Rivalry
Paid • Junior • Full Time