Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
This position is for Creative Director/Channel Manager for one of the biggest YouTubers in the country.
Experience with YouTube's platform from a creator's perspective is a must.
- Manage creative lifecycle of a video from start to finish, will include instances of adhering to parameters based on brand deals and/or partnerships.
- Thumbnail ideation driving maximum click-through (ability to craft thumbnails is a plus).
- Video concept direction that fits our brand and the current YouTube trends.
- Ability to title/tag/hashtag videos for optimized discoverability.
- Understanding of the inner-workings of YouTube as a business - this includes but is not limited to concepts like CPM’s, copyright/image rights usage, brand integrations, monetization of videos, branding & merchandising.
- Staying up to date on current trends, algorithm changes, user demos and any other relevant data around YouTube.
Additional info: Experience with photo/video editing a plus. Music industry experience a plus. This job can be done remotely and is on a fluid schedule based around the channel's needs.
SEO Writer: Esports and Competitive Gaming
25 minutes ago by Upcomer
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance