Ninjas in Pyjamas, leading esports for over 15 years. Founded in 2000, Ninjas in Pyjamas is now recognized as one of the most renowned professional electronic sports brands in the world. We’re proud to be one of the oldest, largest and most prolific professional competitive esports teams globally. Our organization has a history of competing at the top level across multiple titles, never happy with anything less than being the best at any game we compete in. Whether it be from our headquarters in Sweden or from one of our other offices around the world, we do our utmost to fulfill our vision by providing our supporters with superb products and positive experiences to be remembered for life. At Ninjas in Pyjamas we work hard and play harder. Our jobs are based on being adaptable and creative, as the esports business is young and in continuous transformation. The people here at Ninjas in Pyjamas operate as a versatile unit with each person owning a wide skill set in their respective, specialized field. We inspire one another to keep evolving within the world of esports and to maintain the title of industry pioneers. Our key mission is to give our followers and community the ultimate fan experience through top level esports, content creation, fan engagement and merchandising. Humbleness and creative thinking is what works around here. Our ideas go from thought to reality more often than not, making sure that we always stay on top of our game. Our job descriptions vary, but we have one thing in common – we’re in it together. From representing our teams at the world’s biggest gaming conventions to writing this job posting. We want our employees, partners and followers to take part of our legacy and the history we are making, and to be inspired by Ninjas in Pyjamas and the NiP Standard in their everyday life. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We are looking for a person who:
- Is out of the ordinary creative and innovative. The candidate aspires to lead, not to follow.
- Leads by example, delivers results and knows how to get other people to perform at their best.
- Is always looking for new business opportunities and value propositions for self and others.
- Has an “out of the box” way of thinking with regards to sales and partnerships.
- Has a creative mind and are able to create superb value propositions tom existing and new partners.
- Entrepreneurial mindset who is prepared to pull up their sleeves and get to work.
- Challenges colleagues and partners to achieve great things.
- Instead of telling what to do – does, shows, coaches and helps others.
- You report to the CEO in Stockholm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will have a revenue target for our partnerships, campaigns and merchandising sales.
- Your focus area will be to acquire new partnerships, brand deals and generate income from merchandising sales.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of existing partnerships, and follow up that everything is delivered according to contract exceeding partner expectations.
- You will be the primary point of contact towards all our partners, working closely with the CEO and COO on specific accounts.
- You are expected to inspire our partners and provide successful solutions for them which gives an added value.
- Supporting Ninjas in Pyjamas social and charity projects, connecting this with our partners.
Your background and personal qualities:
- Several years of working experience within B2B sales, contract negotiations and customer relationship management.
- You have an in-depth understanding of digital entertainment and sports.
- Able to understand what drives our business and financial implications of our partnership activities.
- You thrive in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environments.
- Open mindset and a curious personality to identify what is next.
- Great multi-tasking abilities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit by nature. This is a young company in an even younger industry.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Swedish is a big plus.
- Experience from an entertainment and sports company is a plus. Not a must.
What we have to offer:
- A creative, innovative and collaborative work environment.
- Learning about and exploring things you never thought you knew existed.
- A warm environment where you are allowed to learn from mistakes and see the fruits of your success.
- To take part of shaping one of the fastest growing industries in the world, at the forefront with one of the most storied and recognized brands.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Central offices in Stockholm, Sweden.
How to apply:
Apply for the job by submitting your resume and a short personal cover letter.