Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
NZXT is looking for a passionate Community Specialist to help build, grow, and manage our online communities. Working closely with the Community Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring social media outlets and online forums to find out what people are saying about our company. The Community Specialist also engages with customers and fans on a regular basis to gather insights for developing community programs that increase brand loyalty. A cover letter is required for applicants applying for this role. Relocation will not be provided for this position.
- Generate daily content (original text, images, video, etc.) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to community questions and requests across all online platforms.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Use social listening habits to capture community interactions and buzz around the gaming industry and our brand.
- Continuously improves capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights, and best practices.
- A strong passion for gaming.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Unwavering patience and empathy for helping others.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Willingness to work weekends and nights as needed.
- Prior marketing experience in gaming industry a plus.
WHO WE ARE:
We are gamers, builders, and PC enthusiasts on a mission to help realize the PC as the best possible gaming platform. Our company is staffed with creative, motivated people who truly love what we do and we are dedicated to making it easy, fun, and rewarding to build the gaming PC of your dreams. NZXT’s company values are:
- Pursue Passion - We are a company of gamers creating the best products for gamers. Revel in that.
- Foster Community - Work among friends. Listen to and support our users. Both ensure our continued success.
- Demonstrate Courage - Go beyond what's expected. Do not compromise or fear making mistakes.
- Be Humble - Confidence is vital, but there's always more to know and achieve.
- Accept Responsibility - What we think, say, and do must be in complete alignment. Own victory and defeat.
- Look Further - Great ideas come from anywhere, not just our industry. Expand where you seek inspiration
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Social Media Coordinator, OWL
23 hours ago by Ultimate Media Ventures
Huntington Beach (California), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Community Coordinator II, Tespa
29 days ago by Blizzard Entertainment
Irvine (California), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Part Time
Sr. Manager, Community Management
21 days ago by Ubisoft
Morrisville (North Carolina), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Esports Community Manager
2 days ago by GlowHouse Gaming
Santa Clarita (California), USA
Paid • Junior • Part Time
Social Media and Community Manager
2 days ago by SteelSeries
Chicago (Illinois), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
SEO Writer: Esports and Competitive Gaming
19 minutes ago by Upcomer
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance