Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
About Omni Nation
Omni Nation is an Esports organization that competes in Overwatch, Rainbow 6, SuperSmash bros, and Rocket League. We are highly competitive and focus on both team and staff development to grow their careers and nurture promising talent. Our latest achievements are placing 9th and 16th in the Overwatch Open division with 2 teams in both EU and NA regions that contain over 1000 participants each. Our Rainbow 6 team is currently competing in some of the the biggest Nordic leagues in the scene, and our Super smash roster have traveled around Europe competing under the Omni brand.
For this position we are able to offer a small monthly salary which may vary depending on experience and skills that can brought to the table.
As Social Media Manager, you will be in charge of handling our twitter account and maintaining a high quality consistent schedule of engaging tweets. You will work closely with the Founder, Content manager, Community manager, and team managers in order to do this.
- Maintain a consistent social media schedule of engaging tweets
- Have basic graphic design skills to create graphics for some of our tweets (Score cards/Live now/Welcome posts)
- Work with the teams and management on promotional content to increase our brand awareness
- Monitor our analytics to understand what content is enjoyed most by our fanbase
- Communicate regularly with other management memebers
- Mix in with our community and be apart of the family!
- EU resident highly prefered
- Is 18+ years old
- Is currently studying a business/marketing degree of some sort, or has previous experience in this field
- Vocal and not afraid to share ideas to help improve the organization
- Can speak and write English well
- Previous esports experience is a plus
- Able to work by themselves and not be micromanaged
Please make sure to note down your Discord ID in the cover letter so management can contact you.
This job has been closed. Either the position has been filled or it is no longer active.
Director of Influencer Acquisition
6 days ago by PowerSpike
New York City (New York), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Head of Sponsorship Sales, Europe (Berlin/London)
12 days ago by ReKTGlobal, Inc.
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Korean / English Translator
14 hours ago by Washington Justice
Arlington (Virginia), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Freelance
Public Relations Specialist
17 hours ago by iBUYPOWER
Industry (California), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time