Senior Analyst, Strategy and Team Business Operations
Overwatch League is a global, world-class esports ecosystem designed from the ground up to ensure that teams and players can thrive for years to come, and that their fans have the best experience possible. Overwatch League melds Blizzard’s experience in esports with best practices of time-honored traditional sports.
This senior analyst, strategy and team business operations will be responsible for the evaluation and implementation of a broad range of strategic and financial initiatives that support the business efforts of the Overwatch League and Overwatch League teams. You will provide data-driven insights and quantitative analysis on subjects including sponsorship, marketing and fan development, digital and social media, ticket sales and live event operations.
- Partner with league leadership and team employees to model and define best practices across all areas of team business and operations to ensure the highest functioning teams in esports
- Build robust financial or analytical models to evaluate key areas of the league and team businesses
- Develop scalable processes to share data and insights between the league and teams
- Synthesize best practices and data-driven insights into compelling presentations for league and team executives
- Collaborate closely with business intelligence, finance and marketing to monitor health of the league and team businesses
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at a major, top-tier management consulting firm, strategic planning group, or finance firm
- Expert in developing financial models and management presentations
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and draw actionable business strategy
- Passion for esports and the Overwatch League
- Experience in a start-up environment or launch of large-scale initiatives
- Knowledge of esports or sports landscape
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include why you are interested in working at Overwatch League
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!