Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
Razer Global Esports team is pivotal in driving competitive gaming at the world stage, through great management and support to our Team Razer around the world, using our Razer products that will help them perform in the esports tournament, and most importantly be an inspiration to our users and all esports audience.
Esports is not just the arena of great gaming competition, but a strong and passionate community of athletes and audience across genders, ages and races coming together to enjoy what they love in gaming. And Global Esports team will be a catalyst in engaging with this community, building our love in gaming, and be part of their lifestyle. For Gamers, By Gamers.
- Your primary responsibility is to assist our Global Esports Managers locally and regionally, in planning and executing our marketing activities in Esports team management, tournament and events.
- The role will focus on coordination, reporting and working across internal stakeholders and external partners, to support the planning and executing on all esports activities.
- So much of the fundamental and serious part of the role, the fun starts when you are at the forefront of esports growth. Your work experience will provide you ample chances to exercise creativity, engagement with different internal and external experts in the field of product, marketing and field execution. Your learning opportunities will be endless.
- If you are gamer, pro or casual is a plus, but even non-gamer is fine. But you should be extremely curious and has the unstoppable passion in the gaming industry.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written in English is a must, and additional languages, like Chinese, Japanese and Korean is absolutely a plus.
- Marketing academic discipline is not necessary, but be a natural marketer, curious, creative, passionate, audience focused and ultimately accountable.
- This may not be a desk bound role, be ready to go out, meet the community and experience the world of gaming.
(HITMARKER NOTE: You'd be doing us a real solid if you let Razer know you found their job on our site!)
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Digital Marketing Manager (Affiliate Marketing)
2 days ago by Razer
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Director, Corporate Partnerships & Strategic Sales
3 hours ago by ONE Esports
Paid • Senior • Full Time