Sales Coordinator (Latin America)
The Sales Coordinator will be assisting the department in improving and optimizing the sales and retail marketing for Latin America.
- Maintain pricing and availability databases for the region and distribute them monthly to customers and distributors.
- Order pre-entry: verify all the data on received orders and ensure compliance before submitting to operations.
- Produce daily sales product availability reports and diligently follow up on order release and shipping backlog.
- Gather information and consolidate regular inventory and sell-through reports from main customers in the region.
- Proactively work with customers and sales team to maximize product availability and purchase order fill rate.
- Coordinate with finance and operations departments to produce and submit international shipment documentation to customers in a timely manner.
- Train customers and partners on new product features and unique selling points.
- Ensure shipment roadblocks removal and work with management and customers to deliver Razer products exceeding expectations.
- Process customer credits and manage our distributor’s rebate database.
- Perform purchase order logistics for both direct and indirect accounts.
- Product setup and optimization to reach the most customers.
- Manage and follow up on all requisitions and approvals for the Latin America region.
- College degree in related competence or equivalent experience.
- Full verbal and written fluency in Spanish communicator.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Self-motivated to multi-task and meet deadlines assigned.
- Operates with a sense of urgency; identifies opportunities and acts quickly to achieve results.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software, and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware ranges from high-performance gaming peripherals (for the PC and console platforms) to the Razer Blade gaming laptops. Razer’s software platform, with over 35M users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher). Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
The company has a global footprint with 9 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the US, Europe and China.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer is a publicly-traded company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.