Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As an Esports Production Manager, you’ll be in the epicenter of everything Esports, production related. You’ll work with the production team, producer team and all of our outside vendors to put on great shows in the studio and on the road. Live broadcast experience is a must, large event experience is a plus. You should love the rush of live production and thrive under pressure.
This role will be a 12 month contract position.
- Skilled: You have a minimum of 6 years as a broadcast production manager and 8 years in the industry
- Organized: Know how to take on large products with large teams
- Process Driven: You know how to follow a process but also know how to evaluate current process and make changes for the better.
- Comfortable with ambiguity: when changes are made, you keep a cool head and fight on, even if you don’t have all the details; you’re comfortable moving between projects and facing the uncertain because risk and change motivates you to evolve and innovate
- A problem solver: when problems appear, you’re the on-call fixer, applying your methodical approach to clean up even the stickiest of situations; you look past the obvious solution, checking in with all sources to uncover any hidden issues lying dormant
- Manage the physical aspects of the production including personnel and scheduling for studio and remote productions
- Work with the
Live Production Manager and Production Accountant to Create and manage Production Budget providing accurate cost reports
- Work with outside partners to make sure their needs are being met on our roadshows; develop relationships with external vendors
- Look for efficiencies in scheduling and workflow
- Ensure all facility and studio needs are met
- Plan and coordinate crew and needs for all studio shows in EU/Berlin, and all related regional live events
- Create and manage Production Budget
- Negotiate costs and approve the booking of resources, equipment and suppliers