Would you like to save your resume to your profile to apply with in future? If you already have one saved, this will overwrite it.
Roman Esports is a competitive esports organization currently competing and looking to compete in various amateur esports tournaments. Our main focus is to build our player's and coaching staff's brands to help launch amateur talent into the pro-scene such as the LCS and other pro regions.
Our roots are from the Semi-Professional COD scene, and dipping our feet into League of Legends, we noticed the difficulty it is to make it to the PRO or even SEMI-PRO Scene for League of Legends as a player or coach, especially when comparing it to other esports. At the same time, the LoL community tends to be more reserved when it comes to their players. In saying this, we looked at successful esports organizations outside of League of Legends and analyzed how they build their players and brand to hopefully transfer that success into the League of Legends amateur scene. We feel branding our teams are important for both the Organization as well as the Rosters, who wish to enter the pro scene to some degree in the future. Branding includes but is not limited to: building the player's identity with their fan base, personality, skill, and competing at Online Tournaments and flying out to Local Tournaments/Events to gain real esports experience and create rivalries.
Our current rosters include:
Challenger/GrandMaster League of Legends Team - Head Coach, Team Manager (ONI)
2 Mid-Diamond League of Legends Teams. - 2 Head Coaches, 3 Assistant Coaches, 2 Team Managers (CRYSTAL AND GLADIATORS)
Top 500 Overwatch Team. - Head Coach (Rank 1 Overwatch Player)
Unannounced APEX Roster. - Team Manager
We are looking for volunteer's, but that doesn't mean we have nothing to offer!
Access to a multitude of professionals in the field of esports. Great resume builder!
You'll be working with long-term like-minded individuals who are passionate and great at what they do. Whether that's a player or a staff member, that are just as motivated, if not even more motivated than you!
We are there to support you as best as we can and to keep you in a happy and drama-free environment while giving you honest feedback for personal and professional growth.
LEADERS who aren't control freaks! We are an organization run by the people!
- You will be working closely with other Designers, Social Media Manager, Team Managers, and our Player Brand Growth team.
- Manage a twitter account just for the Design Studios.
- Responsible for collaboratively building the image/feel of the player, coach, and organization's brand through the use of graphics.
- Responsible for the Roman Esports Design Studios brand as well posting entertaining and engaging content.
- Checking the graphics job list and accepting projects.
- Graphics include but are not limited to:
- Social Media Design (Announcements, Player Scorecards, Headers, YT Thumbnails, etc.)
- Love and Passion as well as an Intermediate/Expert knowledge of esports.
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to efficiently communicate with and manage a design team from the ground up.
- Schedule must be open to working at least 3 days a week.
- Experience using Adobe and other Design products such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Cinema4d, and more!
- Willingness to continuously improve and learn
Other Wanted Qualifications:
- Experience building a brand whether it's yourself, others, or an organization.
- Established personal brand in the ESports community.
Submit your resume/portfolio explaining how your skills and experience relate to the role.
Applicants who make it to the next stage will be required to take part in a Discord video/audio interview.
This job has expired and applications are now closed.
Designer, Growth Marketing
7 days ago by PlayVS
Santa Monica (California), USA
Paid • Senior • Full Time
Social Media Manager
18 days ago by Overtime
New York City (New York), USA
Paid • Intermediate • Full Time
Campus Gaming Ambassador
8 hours ago by Collegiate Starleague
Paid • Entry • Freelance