Sparkd Studios is a production studio based in Los Angeles, California, that specializes in content creation, talent representation and production in Esports. We have worked with multiple teams and organizations for photo shoots, event coverage, content series and creative staffing. Among some of them: Faze, Gfuel, Epsilon, Splyce, Ghost Gaming and EGL. We also have grown to specialize in Talent hunting and staffing, facilitating the connection of our talented contractors with teams and clients in need of these services.
We are extremely friendly, take a shot, even if the description looks scary. We are a bunch of underdogs hustling. We need more of us, someone who wants to help us grow and grow with us, so we can enjoy the benefits together.
We are looking for an eager writer with knowledge of the industry, updates, teams, players and orgs in Esports to help us write and manage a blog the brand. The ideal candidate will be a gamer themself! But fear not, this is not a requirement.
- Write weekly posts about relevant industry happenings, Esport titles, and general creative resources content. Candidate will be in charge of posting the content on our site as well. Wordpress knowledge is a plus, but not a requirement, we'll make sure we train you to know how to do this. EZ!
- Creating monthly recaps for internal review purposes of all content created and activity around it
- Communiate with HR and Social Media teams that might need content covered in the blog to satisfy their needs
- Communicate with Social Media department to make sure they are able to schedule posts to promote the new blog
- Coordinate with Project Managers to request assets and information needed. E.g. photos, graphics, videos, links, dates, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, impeccable grammar
- Experience with prior blog writing a plus
- Must be either enrolled in school for a degree related to the field or graduate of any degree but with experience in writing
- Must have a portfolio of pieces to review, online or on a pdf.
- Must speak English fluently
- Must reside in the United States or be willing to work in PST time zone
- Cover letters are a MUST, we need to hear from you!
- Lastly, all interns currently in college are encouraged to apply.