Streamloots is a new way for streamers and viewers to interact with one another. We help streamers to grow and to make a living from streaming.
Streamers define a set of interactions and we represent them with digital cards so they are easy to acquire, redeem and trade by the viewers.
Take a look a this video to have a better picture of what we do: https://youtu.be/l6yuKaGiA74
We have a big community of awesome streamers in Europe and we are expanding now in NA. We are looking for a Community Manager willing to learn and grow with us.
What will you do?
You will be interacting with all the North Americans streamers. How?
- Doing live interviews to the streamers. Like this one we did in Spanish: https://goo.gl/j1sYar
- Interacting with our streamers in Twitter (Posting tweets to help them improve their streamloots collections, announcing them, commenting on their tweets, etc)
- Helping our team to create content for the stramers like blog posts, tweets, videos, etc
- Creating content of all types (text, graphics, videos) to be shared with the stremaers (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc).
- Going to events with us if you are available.
- Interacting with our awesome community in discord
- And so much more! We are growing super fast, so there are new challenges every week!
What are you looking for?
- Someone really proactive. We want to you to contribute with ideas and to be able to make your own decisions in your field!
- Someone very sociable and with good communication skills.
- Someone that is already a streamer. In order to understand our users you need to be a streamer or stream from time to time. We’d like you to be familiar with OBS, Streamlabs/Streamelements, etc